|Name:||Lifepo4 Battery||Type:||18650 Lithium Battery|
|Application:||Flashlight，electric Bike，e-scooter，UPS, Communication System，Electric Power Storage||Color:||Blue（customized）|
|Battery Material:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 Battery Pack||Nominal Voltage:||7.4V|
|Nominal Capacity:||1800mah 2000mah 3200mah||Cycle Life:||≥1000 Times|
1800mAh Lithium Ion Battery Cell,
3200mAh Lithium Ion Battery Cell,
Deep Cycle 18650 Battery Pack
Rechargeable Deep Cycle 18650 7.4V 1800mAh 2000mAh 3200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
Lithium iron phosphate battery refers to a lithium-ion battery using lithium iron phosphate as the cathode material. There are
many kinds of cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries, mainly lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganate, lithium nickel oxide,
ternary materials, lithium iron phosphate, etc. Lithium cobalt oxide is the cathode material used in most lithium-ion batteries,
while other cathode materials have not been mass produced in the market for many reasons. Lithium iron phosphate is also
one of the lithium ion batteries. In terms of material principle, lithium iron phosphate is also an embedding / de embedding
process, which is exactly the same as lithium cobalt oxide and lithium manganate.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Battery Model||Lithium ion Battery Pack 7.4V 3600mah|
|Battery meterial||Rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery pack|
|Output voltage range||6~8.4V|
|Continuous operating current||2A|
|Standard charging voltage||8.4V±0.05V|
|Standard charging current||0.72A(0.2C)|
|Over discharge protection voltage||6V|
|Over charged protection voltage||8.4V|
|Lithium battery protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
Input & output port
|Other on request|
|Dimensions||Max. T 72mm*W 52mm*L 12mm(customizable)|
|Cycle Life||≥1000 times|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Contact Person: Sales Manager