(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Battery pack model
|Lithium Battery Protection
||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc
||Construction engineering, civil bridge, road surface inspection, outdoor geological detection, water quality air monitoring, mobile information communication, surveying and mapping scan, etc. Instrumentation electronic equipment
1. High-End Flashlights,
2. Portable electronics,
3. Laptop Battery Cell s,
4. Customized Battery Pack Solutions,
5. Military, electric vehicle, and aerospace applications
6. Solar Lawn, Remote Control
7. Electric tools,electric vehicles, toys,
8. Wind energy system,landscape energy storage,
9. Backup Power Supply, Medical Device and so on.
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Q1: How to choose the right battery?
A1: Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable battery for you.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A2: Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different model numbers. 50-500pcs sample order is available.
for sample checking is available.
Q3. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A3: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q4: How to solve the technical problem?
A4: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.
Q5:. What certificate your company have?
A5: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE, UL, IEC 61427 test report, Patent for gel technology and other Chinese honor.
Q6. What is your warranty time for VRLA battery ?
A6: It depends on battery capacity, depth of discharge, and battery usage. Please kindly contact us for accurate information based on detailed requirements.
Q7. Why battery has different capacity at different hour rate?
A7: The capacity of a battery, in Ahs, is a dynamic number that is dependent on the discharge current. For example,
a battery that is discharged at 10A will give you more capacity than a battery that is discharged at 100A. With the 20-hr rate,
the battery is able to deliver more Ahs than with the 2-hr rate because the 20-hr rate uses a lower discharge current than the 2-hr rate.
Q8. Are you a battery manufacturer, and do you produce the plate by yourself ?
A8: Yes, we are a professional battery manufacture in Fujian Province, China. And we produce plates by ourselves.
Q9. How to proceed with an order?
A9. Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q10: How about the delivery time?
A10: About 7 days for stock products, around 20 days for half container products, 30 days for 20ft full container products.