|Application:||Flashlight，electric Bike，e-scooter，UPS, Communication System，Electric Power Storage||Color:||Blue（customized）|
|Battery Material:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 Battery Pack||Nominal Voltage:||3.2V|
Blue 3.2V 6000mah Rechargeable Battery,
UPS LiFePO4 3.2V 6000mAh,
3.2V 6000mAh 32650 Rechargeable Battery
LiFePO4 Blue 3.2V 6000mah 14500 /32650/24700 rechargeable lithium battery
Lithium ion battery have been deployed in varied places. From a small electronics battery to large energy storage and power driving batteries
used in solar system, golf cart, agv, sail boat, forklift, robot, medical equipment, electric mobility, power back up and other application, lithium iron
phosphate batteries are available in all shapes and sizes.
And that renders them to be the perfect option for power needs irrespective of the size of the application devices.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Battery Model||LiFePO4 3.2V 6000mAh 32650/32700|
|End of charge Voltage||CC Mode 3.65V|
|End of charge Current||CV Mode 0.3A|
|End of discharge Voltage||CC Mode 2.0V|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1.Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Charging current:Cannot surpass the biggest charging current which in this specification book stipulated.
Charging voltage:Does not have to surpass the highest amount which in this specification book stipulated to decide the voltage.
Charge temperature:The battery must carry on the charge in the ambient temperature scope which this specification
Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse
charges. If the battery positive electrode and the cathode meet instead, can damage the battery.
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification book stipulation the biggest
discharging current, the oversized electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
3. Electric discharge temperature
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature scope which this specification
After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can cause the battery the performance, battery function losing. The battery long-term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its automatic flash over characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
Contact Person: Sales Manager