|Name:||Lifepo4 Battery Pack||Model:||Lithium Ion Battery Pack 48V 20Ah|
|Range:||Lithium Battery||Application:||Storage System|
|Color:||Blue（customized）||Battery Material:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 Battery Pack|
|Nominal Voltage:||48V||Charge Method:||CC/CV|
|Cycle Life:||≥1000 Times|
Rechargeable Lifepo4 48V 40ah,
Lithium Ion Lifepo4 48V 20ah,
Storage System Lifepo4 48V 30ah
Rechargeable Lithium Ion Lifepo4 48V 20ah E-bike lifepo4 battery pack
(1) The Lithium ion Lifepo4 battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
Electric Bike/Electric Scooters/Motorcycle
|Battery pack Model||Lithium ion Battery Pack 48V 20Ah|
|Battery meterial||Rechargeable lithium ion 18650 battery pack|
|Over-charged protection Voltage||54.6V|
|Discharging protection voltage||39.0V|
|Charge Voltage||DC 54.6V|
|Lithium Battery Protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
|Input & Output Port||Other on request|
|Dimensions||Max. T 75mm*W 170mm*L 275mm(customizable)|
|Cycle Life||≥1000 times|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Contact Person: Sales Manager