|Name:||Lifepo4 Battery||Model:||Lithium Battery 3.2V 145Ah 150Ah|
|Nominal Voltage:||3.2V||Operating Voltage Range:||3.65-2.5V|
Prismatic 3.2V LiFePO4 Battery,
3.2V 100ah LiIon Battery Cell,
3.2V 120ah LiIon Battery Cell
Li-ion/Lithium/LFP Battery/LiFePO4 Cell 3.2V 100ah 120ah Prismatic Li-ion Battery Cell
Lithium ion battery have been deployed in varied places. From a small electronics battery to large energy storage and power driving batteries used in solar system, golf cart, agv, sail boat, forklift, robot, medical equipment, electric mobility, power back up, ups and other application, lithium iron phosphate batteries are available in all shapes and sizes.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Name||Lithium battery 3.2V 145Ah 150Ah|
|Operating voltage range||3.65-2.5V||3.65-2.5V|
|Working temperature range||charge:0~50°C||charge:0~50°C|
|Instant discharge rate||3C@10s||0.5C@10s|
|Maximum continuous discharge rate||1C||0.2C|
|Maximum continuous charging rate||1C||0.2C|
|Mass energy density||≥135Wh/kg||≥140Wh/kg|
|Cycle life||≥3000 1C@25℃100%DOD||≥5000 0.2C@25℃100%DOD|
|Application scenario||Power storage||Communication backup|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Contact Person: Sales Manager