|Name:||Lifepo4 Battery||Model:||18650 3.7V 7000mAh|
|Range:||Lithium Battery||Application:||Storage System|
|Nominal Capacity:||7000mAh||Max. Charge Voltage:||4.2V|
|Battery Type:||18650 Rechargeable Li-ion||Compact Designed:||Built In BMS|
Surveying Equipment LiFePO4 Lithium Battery,
3.7V Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack,
7000mah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Pack
Low discharge Lithium iron phosphate battery pack 3.7V 7000mah for Outdoor surveying equipment
Lithium ion battery have been deployed in varied places. From a small electronics battery to large energy storage and power driving batteries used in solar system, golf cart, agv, sail boat, forklift, robot, medical equipment, electric mobility, power back up, ups and other application, lithium iron phosphate batteries are available in all shapes and sizes.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Battery pack Model||18650 3.7V 7000mAh|
|Discharge protection voltage||2.80V|
|Maxiumum charging voltage||4.20V|
|Over-current protection current||3A|
|Over-charge protection voltage||4.275V|
|Lithium Battery Protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
|Appilcation Area||Outdoor survey equipment lithium power supply|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Contact Person: Sales Manager