|Name:||Lifepo4 Rechargeable Battery||Battery Pack Model:||18650/3S10P/10.8V/33Ah|
|Material:||PVC+epoxy Plate+bracket||Executive Standard:||GB/T 18287-2000|
|Application Area:||Smart Machine,AGV ,RGV|
Control Operating System LiFePO4 Lithium Battery,
Epoxy Plate LiFePO4 Lithium Battery,
10.8V 33AH LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
LiFePO4 Lithium Battery Power Battery Pack 18650/3s10p/10.8V/33ah for Control Operating System
1. Using lithium iron phosphate battery technology process, higher safety;
2. 100% DOD charge and discharge under standard conditions, more than 3000 cycles;
3. Built-in automatic protection device to prevent over-charge, over-discharge,over-current and over-temperature;
4. Maintenance-free, can replace lead-acid batteries;
5. Light weight, about 40%~50% of the weight of lead-acid batteries.
6. Normal temperature operation: stable performance, high energy density.
7. High cycle life ,meets low-carbon, energy saving, environmental protection concepts.
|Battery pack Model||18650/3S10P/10.8V/33Ah|
|Instant discharge current||15A|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||7.5V|
|Executive standard||GB/T 18287-2000|
|Lithium Battery Protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
|Application Area||Smart machine,AGV ,RGV|
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Instructions for use
Charging current:Cannot surpass the biggest charging current which in this specification book stipulated.
Charging voltage:Does not have to surpass the highest amount which in this specification book stipulated to decide the voltage.
Charge temperature:The battery must carry on the charge in the ambient temperature scope which this specification
Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse
charges. If the battery positive electrode and the cathode meet instead, can damage the battery.
2. Discharging current
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification book stipulation the biggest
discharging current, the oversized electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
3. Electric discharge temperature
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature scope which this specification
After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can cause the
battery the performance, battery function losing. The battery long-term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its
automatic flash over characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the
battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
Contact Person: Sales Manager