|Model NO:||12Volt Series||Trademark:||Foberria/OEM|
|Discharging Type:||Constant Current||Application:||Motorcycle|
|Life Span:||5-10year||Charge Discharge:||5000 Times|
|Brand Name:||Foberria||LCD Display:||Optional|
|Terminal:||Copper Terminal||Material:||High Pure Lead|
|Sealed Type:||Sealed||Maintenance Type:||Free|
|Transport Package:||Color Box/Carton/Pallet||Origin:||China|
12V Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery,
Self Discharge 12v Motorcycle Battery,
6.5ah 12v Motorcycle Battery
12V series 6.5ah 7ah 9ah MF Dry Cell low self-discharge Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery
The main feature of dry charge battery is that the negative plate has high power storage capacity. In the completely dry state, it can store the
power obtained within two years. When using, it only needs to add electrolyte and wait for 20 ~ 30 minutes.
Lawn Mower Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
1. Pb-Ca alloy battery plate grid, low water loss and low self- discharge rate.
2. Low internal resistance, good high rate discharge performance.
3. Flooded electrolyte, high resistance against over- charge/discharge.
4. Excellent high & low working temperature performance (-30"C to 55C).
5. Design float service life: 3-5 years.
|Weight with acid||ACID VOLUME|| CHARGE
|Component||Pos. plate||Neg. plate||Container||Cover||Separator||Electrolyte||Safety valve||Terminal|
|Raw material||lead dioxide||lead||ABS||ABS||AGM||Sulfuric acid||Rubber||Copper|
|EXW||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance payments will be paid before shipment.|
|CFR/C&F||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance will be paid against copy of B/L|
|L/C||For the amount of one shipment above 50,000 usd, L/C at sight is acceptable.|
For the amount less than 5000 usd
|Delivery Time||7~25 days after receiving the payment or the deposit payment|
(1) Lead-acid battery charging, positive plate is lead dioxide (PbO2), under the action of water molecules in sulfuric acid solution, a small amount of lead dioxide and natural water dissociation of volatile substances - hydrogen dioxide (Pb (OH) 4), hydroxyl ions in solution, the lead ions (Pb) on the positive plate, so the positive plate on the lack of electrons.
(2) After a lead-acid battery is charged, the negative plate is lead (Pb), which reacts with sulfuric acid in the electrolyte (H2SO4) and becomes lead ion (Pb 2), which is transferred to the electrolyte, leaving two more electrons (2E) on the negative plate.
(3) It can be seen that when the external circuit is not connected (the battery is open), due to chemical action, the positive plate lacks electrons, and the positive plate has excess electrons, as shown in the figure on the right, the two plates produce a certain potential difference, which is the electromotive force of the battery.
2. Electrochemical reaction of lead acid battery discharge process
(1) When the lead-acid battery is discharged, the electrons on the negative plate enter the positive plate through the load to form current I under the effect of the potential difference of the battery. At the same time, a chemical reaction takes place inside the battery.
(2) After the release of two electrons from each lead atom on the negative plate, the natural lead ion (Pb 2) and the sulfate ion (SO4? 2) reaction, naturally insoluble lead sulfate (PbSO4) on the plate.
(3) The lead ion (Pb 4) in the positive plate obtains two electrons (2E) from the negative electrode, and becomes divalent lead ion (Pb 2) and sulfate ion (SO4? 2) reaction, naturally insoluble lead sulfate (PbSO4) on the plate. Oxygen ions (O? 2) Reacts with hydrogen ions (H) in the electrolyte to naturally stabilize the substance water.
(4) Sulfate ions and hydrogen ions in the electrolyte move to the positive and negative poles of the battery respectively under the action of the power field, forming a current inside the battery, forming the whole loop, and the battery continues to discharge outwards.
Can be stored for a long time period and no need to recharge during storage .
Battery left-over capacity can be as high as 70% after being stored for 1 year and can be restored to 85% of its full capacity
when fully recharged.
This battery can be restored to 80% of its full capacity while others only being rendered to failure because of the sulfuration of the
sulphur-acid and its consequent maintenance, after subject to long period of repeated over -discharging due to frequently engine igniting,
lighting and insufficient charge for the battery caused by short distance driving and low speed.
Being charged at 16V(not recommended ,though),this battery can be as high as 95% of its full capacity, no drying up in the electrolyte due to
little gas releasing and all released gas being absorbed by the plates, while this kind of sealed lead-acid battery usually being charged by a
external 14.8V charger which being designed with different emphasis between amperage and voltage(because the charge voltage for flooding
lead acid battery is usually at 16V,so the prevalent charge voltage is 16V),it will be soon rendered useless caused by drying out of the
electrolyte if the ordinary battery being charged by a 16V external charger.
This battery can quickly absorb the momentary charging energy generated by vehicle _borne generator and braking, testing date shows that
it can absorb 70% of the energy released while others only 40%,after being charged under this kind of condition for 1 hour.
Small in internal resistance and self-discharge, normal temperature starting discharge multiple rates can be as high as 8C20 while other
ordinary battery can only reach 6C20,so this battery can be used to substitute high power battery.
This battery's life span is twice as long as ordinary battery's due to its slow capacity attenuate rate under repeated deep discharge cycles.
The consistency and balanced discharge performance rendered special match for battery working group unnecessary and only need to
replace the damaged one in case there is any, thus speeding the responsiveness of post sale service.
>Main expor market
Contact Person: Sales Manager