|Battery Type:||Sealed Maintenance||Origin:||China|
|Product Name:||Motorcycle Battery||Plate Purity:||100%|
|Feature:||Low Self Discharge||Useage:||Motorcycle Battery|
OEM Gel Cell Motorcycle Battery,
Rechargeable Gel Cell Motorcycle Battery,
Activated MF Motorcycle Battery
YTX12-BS Most Powerful Motorcycle Battery Gel Cell Motorcycle Battery
>Features of Factory Activated MF Motorcycle Battery
* Rugged casting grid with lead calcium alloy extends battery life and minimizes water lost;
* Special formula inside the paste increases the CCA of the battery;
* Advanced AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) separator with tight assembly providing good starting power;
* Strong ABS enclosure with glue sealing for good anti-vibration and no acid spilling;
* Valve regulated top cover enabling the extra gas released.
|Battery Model No.||YTX12-BS|
|Operating temperature range||-20ºC-50ºC(-4ºF-122ºF)|
|Standard charging method(25ºC)||Current||1.2A|
|Quickly charging method(25ºC)||Current||6A|
|Raw material||lead dioxide||lead||ABS||ABS||AGM||Sulfuric acid||Rubber||Copper|
>Delivery & Payment Terms
|EXW||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance payments will be paid before shipment.|
|CFR/C&F||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance will be paid against copy of B/L|
|L/C||For the amount of one shipment above 50,000 usd, L/C at sight is acceptable.|
For the amount less than 5000 usd
|Delivery Time||7~25 days after receiving the payment or the deposit payment|
>How to maintain the battery?
● Check the liquid level regularly, if the liquid level is below the horizontal line. Please fill up to the upper level with distilled water or purified
water in time. Never add sulfuric acid to dissolve waves. After adding liquid, the locomotive should be run for a period of time to make the
electrolyte mixed evenly:
● If the battery has no electrolyte. Or the battery is short of about half of the electrolyte or overcharged, the life of this battery is basically
terminated, even if it can be used after adding the electrolyte, the time will not be too long. . If the battery is in use, there is no battery
solution. It means that if the charging current is too large, the capacity and life of this kind of dried electro-hydraulic battery will be sharply
reduced, and it will even fail directly. .If the battery power is insufficient, please remove the battery to recharge it in time. If the battery is not
charged in time, used for a long time without full charge, etc., it will cause the battery to vulcanize, reduce the battery capacity and shorten
the life, and even the battery cannot be used.
● It should be noted that the battery has been in the state of power for a long time,-part of the active material lead dioxide (pbo2) will always
become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and cannot be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2), resulting in a decrease in capacity and a shortened life: If
the battery is not charged for a long time after being discharged, the lead dioxide (pbo2) will become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and then can
no longer be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2). This will lead to the end of battery life.
● Even if the battery is in normal use, it must be fully charged by removing the low current from the car during 3.5 months.
● When using the battery to start the locomotive, the starting time cannot exceed 5 seconds each time. If the locomotive fails to start, it must be
restarted after an interval of 15 seconds.
● The battery after filling should be used in time. If it is not used for a long time for some reason, please remove it from the car. Charge it
regularly every month
● Keep the battery clean, keep the exhaust pipe unblocked, and start the locomotive with your foot in the winter morning to increase the engine speed.
1. Standard export carton ,then onto pallets, or neutral package
2. If any special requirements on package , it is negotiable
3. All batteries are inspected carefully by QC before shipment.
Contact Person: Willy