|Model Type:||Medium Discharge Rate Battery||Name:||Rechargeable Nickel Cadmium Battery|
|Color:||White Gray||Shape:||Square Battery|
|Application:||UPS, Electric Power，Security Systems||Place Of Origin:||China|
sealed Rechargeable Nickel Cadmium Battery,
Electrodes Rechargeable Nickel Cadmium Battery,
1.2V rechargeable nicad batteries
Rechargeable Battery 1.2v 55ah ni cd Rechargeable Battery nickel cadmium batteries
Our battery provides long-term discharge rates with low currents, it may be discharged during long time with current if it requires. Therefore, it is recommended to be used in electrical transport as a power supply of electric motor. For instance, high currents may be needed when mining electric locomotive takes off with cars full of ore, or when loader takes a heavy cargo off the ground. In all these cases our battery is very effective.
> Benefits of Nickel Cadmium battery
* Exceptionally Long life.
* Wide operating working temperature range -40'C to 60'C.
* Excellent charging efficiency and smooth discharge voltage.
* Good discharge performance under low temperature.
* Excellent ultra high discharge rate performance.
* High reliability without sudden death.
* Minor self-discharging.
* High mechanical strength.
* Lower weight and reduced volume.
* Excellent resistance performance to electrical abuse( over charge and over-discharge).
* No Emission of corrosive gases, safe from flame & explosion.
* Lower maintenance cost and cost during 10 years service life.
>Main characteristics of nickel cadmium battery
There is a polarity sign "+" by the positive terminal (painted red) on the accumulator cap.
Provides electrolyte filling and free gas outlet when charging.
4 Connecting element of contact banks into a block Bolted connection and welded connection.
Provides connection between electrodes and a terminal.
5.Contact bank Contact bank, welded to electrode, provides electrode's connection with the connecting element of contact banks.
Punched contact blocks are used for assembly of bolted connection electrode blocks.
7.Separator It divides positive and negative electrodes and provides free circulation of electrolyte between the electrodes.
8.Case It is made of plastic and metal. A rubber electrically insulating cover is put onto a metal accumulator case.
* Emergency starting power for diesel engine.
* Diesel locomotives
* UPS systems.
* Light Rail Vehicles.
* AGV( Automated Guided Vehicles).
* Electric Boats.
* Hospital carts.
* Tractors for airports.
1. The charge and discharge can be repeated more than 500 times, which is very economical;
2. The internal resistance is small, and it can be used for high current discharge. When it is discharged, the voltage changes little.
As a DC power supply, it is a battery of excellent quality;
3. Because of the completely sealed type, there will be no electrolyte leakage, and there is no need to replenish the electrolyte;
4. Compared with other types of batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries can be overcharged or overdischarged,
and the operation is simple and convenient;
5. The performance will not be degraded after being placed for a long time, and the original characteristics can be restored after charging;
6. The usable temperature range is wide;
7. Because it is made of a metal container, it is mechanically strong.
Contact Person: Sales Manager