|Product Name:||Motorcycle Battery||Capacity Rate:||10hr|
|OEM Accept:||Yes||Transport Package:||Carton Packing|
12V2.5ah Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery,
YB2.5 BS Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery,
80*71*103mm Battery For Motorcycle
Wholesale Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery YB2.5 BS 12V2.5ah for Motorcycle
• Large capacity: The plate has a high content of effective substances, and the glass wool composite separator has sufficient acid retention.
• Long cycle life: the pole plates are made of multi-element alloys, resistance bottom, strong conductivity, corrosion resistance, ensuring the use of batteries;
• Strong dry charge performance: using advanced technology, the plate is specially treated and dried at low temperature, and the dry charge performance (ready-to-use capacity) is strong;
• Good low-temperature starting performance: choose the best foreign formula materials, good low-temperature starting performance;
• High charging acceptance ability: adopt scientific and reasonable formula to ensure high charging acceptance ability of the product;
• Low self-discharge: using high-quality pure sulfuric acid and distilled water, the product has low self-discharge.
|Battery Model No.||YB2.5 BS|
|Operating temperature range||-20℃-50℃(-4℉-122℉)|
|Standard charging method(25℃)||Current||0.9A|
|Quickly charging method(25℃)||Current||4.5A|
|Component||Pos. plate||Neg. plate||Container||Cover||Separator||Electrolyte||Safety valve||Terminal|
|Raw material||Lead dioxide||Lead||ABS||ABS||AGM||Sulfuric acid||Rubber||Copper|
1. Why battery has different capacity at different hour rate?
The capacity of a battery, in Ahs, is a dynamic number that is dependent on the discharge current.
For example, a battery that is discharged at 10A will give you more capacity than a battery that is discharged at 100A.
With the 20-hr rate, the battery is able to deliver more Ahs than with the 2-hr rate because the 20-hr rate uses a lower discharge current than the 2-hr rate.
2. What certificate your company have?
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE, UL, IEC 61427 test report, Patent for gel technology and other Chinese honor.
Contact Person: Georgia Jia