• Large capacity: The plate has a high content of effective substances, and the glass wool composite separator has sufficient acid retention.
• Long cycle life: the pole plates are made of multi-element alloys, resistance bottom, strong conductivity, corrosion resistance, ensuring the use of batteries;
• Strong dry charge performance: using advanced technology, the plate is specially treated and dried at low temperature, and the dry charge performance (ready-to-use capacity) is strong;
• Good low-temperature starting performance: choose the best foreign formula materials, good low-temperature starting performance;
• High charging acceptance ability: adopt scientific and reasonable formula to ensure high charging acceptance ability of the product;
• Low self-discharge: using high-quality pure sulfuric acid and distilled water, the product has low self-discharge.
|Battery Model No.
|Operating temperature range
|Standard charging method(25℃)
|Quickly charging method(25℃)
>Structure and composition
1. Why battery has different capacity at different hour rate?
The capacity of a battery, in Ahs, is a dynamic number that is dependent on the discharge current.
For example, a battery that is discharged at 10A will give you more capacity than a battery that is discharged at 100A.
With the 20-hr rate, the battery is able to deliver more Ahs than with the 2-hr rate because the 20-hr rate uses a lower discharge current than the 2-hr rate.
2. What certificate your company have?
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE, UL, IEC 61427 test report, Patent for gel technology and other Chinese honor.