It should be noted that the battery has been in the state of power for a long time,-part of the active material lead dioxide (pbo2) will always become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and cannot be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2), resulting in a decrease in capacity and a shortened life:
If the battery is not charged for a long time after being discharged, the lead dioxide (pbo2) will become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and then can no longer be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2). This will lead to the end of battery life.
● Even if the battery is in normal use, it must be fully charged by removing the low current from the car during 3.5 months.
● When using the battery to start the locomotive, the starting time cannot exceed 5 seconds each time. If the locomotive fails to start,
it must be restarted after an interval of 15 seconds.
● The battery after filling should be used in time. If it is not used for a long time for some reason, please remove it from the car.
Charge it regularly every month
● Keep the battery clean, keep the exhaust pipe unblocked, and start the locomotive with your foot in the winter morning to increase the
1. Are you a battery manufacturer, and do you produce the plate by yourself ?
Yes, we are a professional battery manufacture in Fujian Province, China. And we produce plates by ourselves.
2. How to proceed with an order?
Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
3. How about the delivery time?
About 7 days for stock products, around 20 days for half container products, 30 days for 20ft full container products.
4. What certificate your company have?
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE, UL, IEC 61427 test report, Patent for gel technology and other Chinese honor.
5. What is your warranty time for VRLA battery ?
It depends on battery capacity, depth of discharge, and battery usage.
Please kindly contact us for accurate information based on detailed requirements.