|Brand Name:||FOBERRIA||Sealed Type:||Sealed|
|Supply Ability:||60,000 Per Month||Port:||Fujian|
|Layout:||+ -||Maintenance Type:||General|
|ABS Plastic Case:||Yes||Battery Charger:||OEM|
OEM ODM Dry Cell Motorcycle Battery,
85mm Dry Cell Motorcycle Battery,
YTX4LBS oem motorcycle battery
12v 4ah Dry Cell Motorcycle Battery YTX4L-BS Lead Rechargeable Battery Motorcycle Battery
How to maintain the battery
1. Check the liquid level regularly, if the liquid level is below the horizontal line. Please fill up to the upper level with distilled water or purified
water in time. Never add sulfuric acid to dissolve waves. After adding liquid, the locomotive should be run for a period of time to make the
electrolyte mixed evenly:
2. If the battery has no electrolyte. Or the battery is short of about half of the electrolyte or overcharged, the life of this battery is basically
terminated, even if it can be used after adding the electrolyte, the time will not be too long. . If the battery is in use, there is no battery solution.
It means that if the charging current is too large, the capacity and life of this kind of dried electro-hydraulic battery will be sharply reduced, and
it will even fail directly. .If the battery power is insufficient, please remove the battery to recharge it in time. If the battery is not charged in time,
used for a long time without full charge, etc., it will cause the battery to vulcanize, reduce the battery capacity and shorten the life, and even
the battery cannot be used.
3. It should be noted that the battery has been in the state of power for a long time,-part of the active material lead dioxide (pbo2) will always
become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and cannot be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2), resulting in a decrease in capacity and a shortened life: If
the battery is not charged for a long time after being discharged, the lead dioxide (pbo2) will become dense lead sulfate (pbso4) and then can
no longer be reduced to lead dioxide (pbo2). This will lead to the end of battery life.
|Battery Model No.||12V 3ah|
|Operating temperature range||-20℃-50℃(-4℉-122℉)|
|Standard charging method(25℃)||Current||0.9A|
|Quickly charging method(25℃)||Current||4.5A|
|Component||Pos. plate||Neg. plate||Container||Cover||Separator||Electrolyte||Safety valve||Terminal|
|Raw material||lead dioxide||lead||ABS||ABS||AGM||Sulfuric acid||Rubber||Copper|
>Delivery & Payment Terms
|EXW||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance payments will be paid before shipment.|
|CFR/C&F||30% in advance for deposit payment, the balance will be paid against copy of B/L|
|L/C||For the amount of one shipment above 50,000 usd, L/C at sight is acceptable.|
For the amount less than 5000 usd
|Delivery Time||7~25 days after receiving the payment or the deposit payment|
Samples and OEM, Warranty and After-Sale Service:
Sample can be provided for quality testing
After-Sale Service: 24 Hour-Hot Line for Consultacncy and Technical Support
✓ Support OEM
✓ Raw material 99.99% pure lead
✓ Comply with international standards, such as GB | JIS | DIN | SAE..etc
✓ Green and recyclable, environmental certification
✓ Strict quality management
✓ More than 20 years of production experience
1. Please use the battery properly and avoid leakage, as the electrolyte solution inside may corrode metal, cotton product and stone.
2. Please do no place the battery down on its side or upside down in case of leakage.
3. Hydrogen (highly flammable/explosive) will be generated during charging or discharging. Please make sure to follow the instructions below:
3.1 Please always maintain and use the battery in a well ventilated area.
3.2 Please keep away from sparks or open flames.
3.3 If the battery is charged outside a vehicle, please do not installe right after charging.
Wait for at least 10 minutes to release the hydrogen generated inside before installation.
3.4 If the battery is installed inside a vehicle, please do not unload right after riding. Wait for at least 10 minutes before operation.
3.5 The environment temperature should not be higher than 45"C during charge.
Please cool it off with water or reduce the charging current and voltage.
4. Please DO NOT place any metal material near the terminals in case of short circuit.
5. Please DO NOT knock the terminal with hammer during battery installation.
6. Please be careful when carrying or moving the battery in case of dropping or bumping.
Contact Person: Willy